Translate

Friday, December 24, 2010

my first trial...

fuhhh..done adjusting my blog for the first time..i take hours to make it real..it is okay for the beginners like me..haha..big applause to me!!
i used to share my feelings to my diary and friends but..a tonne of papers will used cause i have a lot to tell..FRIENDS..lets discuss what it means on my point of view..
F.R.I.EN.D is a word to desrcibe people that are connected in physically and emotionally..friends commonly know oursecret in and out..people used to say,if you want to know how your personality look like..just take a time and look at your friends..good friends will lead us to right pathways where bad friends just know how to make our life miserable 24/7/365!! there are many ind of friends outside..the most dangerous friends is a person who gonna stab at your back and the worse is 'the person' will usually be your best buddies! urghh..i hate these kind of people..opss..im just out of my title

No comments:

Post a Comment