Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

my unconDItional love...^__^

 i admit im a notti gurl..and i can easily jealous..but i do love u guys..and i mean it from my bottom heart..i dont want to unbreak our bond *the friendship bond* because YESSS!! I LOVE YOU GIRLFRENSS..
for whatever my mistakes..i hope y'all can forgive me..im not used to be a cheesy person BUT WUARGHHH..im scared im gonna to lose you..so i dedicated this song just for you guys!! my GIRLFRENSS *__*



BELIEVE ME..i love you guys so ketat2!!

 3 LADIES ONE FRENSHIP..
 SWEET SALIHAH ^_^
ILI AND ME
 MY MODEL FRENS *AZIFAH :)
 5 budiman 2010 batch AWESOME!!
 We At back side..ngehngeh
 shud be seven of us but syakie wasnt here *in the picca
 kau apahal?? haha..*joking aroung
 jump jump up too the sky
it's soooo ili style..^_^
 me..and best buddies *syakie  was not here,she's on her vacation on that time
 star..symbolisto our frenshipp
 lea and nabilah *both of them are cute
my classmate..my deskmate ..and ohh yaa she's my best gf ever! ^_^








TRUE FRIENDS ARE NEVER APART
MAYBE IN DISTANCE,
BUT NOT IN HEART <3

No comments:

Post a Comment