Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MIDNITE crazinesssss..

OMG!!! FINALLY MY MISSION FOR TODAY IS ACCOMPLISHED!!! PFTTT..PENAT GILERR SELONGKAR SANE SINI..JUMPO PUNN WHAT I WANT TO ADD ON MY BLOG!

WUARRRghhhh..aku penat tau!!

i'm thinkin..just thinkin..what shud i do next?
im done with my college..so what shud i do to get rid of laziness in me *rasenyerr dah cakap dah ayat what shud i do tadi* horhor..
layan lahhh..hurm..lets do listings yooo!!! [my faveret for sure]!!

first thing first is :
  1. HOW TO GAIN MONEY..moneymoneymoney...i love money!
  2. how to CUT OFF the excessive fats on my body..*masuk biggest loser lah mangkuk!*
  3. how to how?heh? i MEAN i need to jage my attitude from now..*dah besaq mau kawin sudahh..harhar ^_^
  4. and maybe manage my time properly? i notsogood in time management
  5. [IM HONEST OKAY]..HORHOR..i know im suck but who cares huh?? as long as i did everythin before the dateline it's MORE THEN ENUFF okeyhhh..lol.*mengong sudah bermula..=}


NO MORE EXTRA FAT PLEASEEE!!


GREEN IS THE COLOUR OF MONEY!! *I'LL BE YOUR GIRL IF U HAVE A TONNE OF MONEY...$.$




SO THE CONCLUSION IS....NONE! ZERO!
UNLESS I KICK MY ASS TOMORROW MORNING AND START JOGS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO ACHIEVE WHAT I WANT TO..HORHOR..

No comments:

Post a Comment