Translate

Monday, May 2, 2011

i love singing...yeahhh me!!


helo hello hello baby...yeahhhh.yea me!!

harhar..my hyper mode activate so that why im lil bit sengal here...but its okayhhh..im still waras ...^_^
i wanna share something with u guys...hehe

semalam kannn...i asked my fren [bobsam] to come and picked me up to do my cover for grenade song by bruno mars..but dy sengall..dy xtau pun how to play that song so dgn slamberrnyerrr dy cakap...hey ayuni..ape kate kau buat cover lagu yang terindah??and i just like??? 
*wt heck??im not gonna do the cover for that song cuz i didnt like it..in the other hand,my voice sound awful if i sang that song...*kirenyerrr xmen ahh jiwang2 ala mat bunga niyh..harhar*

after few hours making the cover yg mcm teruk and xmenjadi cuz both uf us unprepared so i decided to make a cover w/out any backup music..just my voice..hoho..
at first tu..mmg i show my face on the vids..but then i feel like..oh my!!teruknyerrr my muke..kire like cannot go gileyhhh so i recorded my voice w/out a picture of me...hehe..invisible man...if u asked me whether it sound nice or not? HARUSLAHH I CAKAP MCM NIYH!!!


SEDAPPPP GILEYHHH SUARE AKU

harharr...*kuat perasan kan??but if i dont do that..i will not have a confident to post my vids here..ryte?
so...i dont think it is wrong to be a kuat perasan punye org..heehee*tapi jgnlahh overrr sgt yooo...nty people around you nyampah plok..just kdg2 tuh SAYA BENARKAN..hehe ^_________^

jadi..saya rase i have to stop bebel2 sane sini now or naty you all get bored with me and said 
*apedaa minah niyhh....syok sendiri gileyhhhh...bebel merapu2 je yg dy taw..hoho* 

BUT HELLO THERE!!! THIS IS MY PAGE..MY TERRORITY..SO LANTAK AKU LARH NAK BEBEL KE MERAPU KE...ASAL AKU DAN KAU BAHAGIAAAAA...^__^

 
if you're happy and you know 
you clap your hand baby!!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment