Translate

Saturday, November 9, 2013

why care when already had one..LIFE.

I trying myself, be focus on my books but I can't. Feeling to write extremely inside me now so I choose to write. It's been long time I didn't write and I didn't blog. But now,JUST NOW ( in the morning to be exact) I blog.

why ? Because I'm super excited on some cool stuffs that offered me a very tempting products with a very good price!! Masya'Allah.. I was like * crazy-over* it.

Then I've updated my status on my FB (kalau aku kaya)..Yeahhh!.. if only I'm a rich person. I would simpy  buy those products without even thinking how much it would cost me.

Sebab.. I have more than enough money to own it. lol...

have you ever feel like giving someone like your dear friends a random gifts? I'm kind of feeling like giving all my dear friends a gift. sebab I wanna appreciate them. Sometimes I couldn't make time for them sebab I'm too busy dealing with my life. Walaupun kekadang I don't even know what kind of busy that I've been involved with.

And sometimes , I have no ideas is it me or memang I've no close friends? ( like having  a bff or watsoever people called it)

My holidays..I've spent it all (most of the times) with my family and being in my lovely house.

I'm just a normal girl.. I'm nobody. I'm not a heiress of a big company daughter or a princess. I do envy most of my kenalan when they do posts pictures of them going abroad, having their holidays. BUT I ( instantly reminds myself , that I shouldn't comparing myself with others.


we didn't even have a clue what kind of problems they're having and the real situation laid behing all those smiles and pretty pictures.

so, please YUN please. help yourself to stop comparing . Yeahhh it's good to dream about a better life. But do remember, there's a reason why we've been chosen to live a life like this ( at this moment) try to look at the +ve side. Would you ever be like how you be now if you're totally a different person today?


Imagine : how you gonna be like if you were born (RICH) ?

Would you be the exactly the same (AYUNI) like now?

Don't you be cocky? will you respect others? will you value your cash? will you help the poor people? will you try to feel their pain?
WILL YOU???


so, do appreciate on what you've today. you can lose it in a second.

LOVE your LIFE and make every seconds in your life counts.

TIME is a thing that wouldn't come back. Once you lose it, that's THE END.

dear friends of mine..

We all know the exactly our birth date... but we have no ideas when..where..and how we gonna TIMED OUT.

so, LET'S fix ourselves.

BE A BETTER PERSON NOW! A BETTER PERSON FOR YOUR DEEN..YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR NATION.

DON'T BE SHAME TO DO (TAUBAT) TO CLEAR UP ALL YOUR SINS..

Allah itu Maha Pemaaf. Pohonlah kemaafan dengan sekeping hati yang kudus ikhlas,letakkanlah sepenuh pengharapanmu kepadaNya.. Kerana DIA la satu satunya tempat untuk kita bergantung harap.


No comments:

Post a Comment