Translate

Friday, June 20, 2014

Macam air....

I was sitting do nothing. Lapar.

So, tgh duk belek belek tu. I was thinking. Apa kata kalau try do some maths.

I do some rough calculation on my expenses. Based on resits that i collect it costs me almost 1.7k. Wow.. U're so good in spending ayuni.

Not included expenses that i cant recall. Aduhaii. Someone really need to shoot me now. What im gonna say to my parents.

Dahlah.. I was stupid enuf to say yes to some random bij who sell insurance. And one fren yg gila haram tak paham bahasa. I say no,but he still dftar me as ahli of his product. I was like.. Im not gonna pay you. Tapi he was like,sokay yuni. U can have plenty of time to pay it slowly. Jadahnya. Padahal,i just bought a pills of cuci perut for my kakngah and my babyboo je. I asked for hrga murah,as fren. Suruh dia guna his status as ahli to get lower price but dia yg xreti bahasa tu claimed that, u can get hrga ahli if u registered as one of our members. He said its only 7ringgits. So i was okay la for the first time. But then,i texted me and correct his statement. The price that i have to pay to be of of them is 77ringgits. Oh no. F no. Dengan duit aku makin susut bak air. Mmg taklah.. But he still forced me to. Aku nih dhlah pantang org paksa paksa nih. Sbb nak diamkan dia. I said yes. Stupid me stupid yuni. Erghh. Whylah.. Why. Dah bnyak kali kene pun ayuni. Haihhh. Mmg suke eh habiskan duit for something that useless?

Okay then some of you may used the money to buy gadjets. Im not into gadjets stuffs. I love makeups,skincare products,bags and clothes. And i do admit that i leburkan my money on that stuffs. And i dont regret since it satisfied me. It may not last long.. But. Dah suka. Apa lu org boleh cakap. Thanks to you who always asked me to do some savings and transfer the moneys into other bank. It really helps. I shud asked you to hold my card and only gimme cash when i need it. Dont let me hold the card bcos me, myself dont even  know how many damages cud i do on my purse. Huu huuu..

So, total of my expenses is almost 3.3k. And i failed to list all the items that i bought.

Most of it goes for foods and beverages. Since,i am the one who loves to eat and i dont care how much it gonna cost me as long as it is yummy and i cravin for it. And it is siyesly not a good habit. Jangan ikut okay? Ini amaran keras.

Since he is finished his degree,i have to survive my senior years (2yrs to go) alone. Lepasni  dah takde org wud bebel on my expenses. Layan all my dramas. Give tonnes of advices. Be my bodyguard. Hurmm. Sapa je nak teman aku p makan. Nak cakap borak pndg mata sape je bila ada masalah. I loves to see his eyes. Redup. He really needs to skype me almost evriday. Evridayyyy!!!

If im mad on him. My rajuk wont last for such a long time. Sebab, time its to precious utk merajuk lelama. Mmgla bila marah,kemain pk yg bukan bukan. Nasibla jenis cepat sejuk. So.. I will back to normal soon. Haha. Cume kalau bebetul sentap tu,mmg padu sikek keras hati dia.

Back to my money probs. I really need to do something here to topup my money. Sinc im going to drive next sem,it will gonna cost me alot brotha. Dahla gua takut nak drive.  Aaaaaaa apa nihh penakut nihh. Muka je ganas. Blerghh. Bawa kete xreti. Swimming tak reti. Apa je reti?

Total fail lah aku nih hah.  Hurmm hurmm. Ummi,i need a driver. May i?

Nak kene really push my butt and earn some moneys. Hiu hiuu. Hopefully he can solved the probs of F insurans sunlifemalaysia tuh. Hurmm hurmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment